We are looking for compassionate, fun-loving, responsible people who want to help others thrive in their community. If that’s you, consider applying to join our team at Provide Care.
Our direct support professionals and house managers engage in highly relational and service-oriented care for resident individuals at our Adult Foster Care Homes. Instead of using your service skills at a retail position or another service position, consider the family-type atmosphere involved with helping individuals fulfill their daily and lifelong goals.
Provide Care employees enjoy the following:
- $250 sign-on bonus after six months
- Excellent medical/dental benefits and 401K packages (full time employees)
- Mileage reimbursement, health and wellness package, paid time off, and premium holiday pay
- $12.50 to $12.75 per hour—raise after 90 days
- Extensive paid training
Additional information for direct support professionals:
- No experience necessary
- Full-time and part-time positions currently available for weekend, evening, and night shifts (no daytime shifts currently available during weekdays)
- Every-other weekend is required
- Our Adult Foster Care Homes are located in the following areas: Cambridge, North Branch, Pine City, Rush City, Wyoming, Lindstrom and Center City
Make sure to check out job descriptions and complete an application, below. Have questions? Feel free to contact us.